Sunday, August 22, 2010

Last Week In Review

Last week I ran 3 times.  Monday I ran 3 miles.  Tuesday I thought I was only going to run 2 miles, but since I felt pretty good as I was nearing mile 2, I decided to do another.  My calves hurt a bit when I was done, but nothing more than just a little soreness.  Stuff at work prevented me from running on Wednesday and Thursday I had the day off.  But I still managed to get 2 miles in by 7:30am. 

So three runs last week for a total of 8 miles.  Not bad, but I hope to do a little better this week.  Hopefully I can get at least 4 days of running in this week.  I'm almost back to running what I was before the Vibram's, so hopefully this week I can get closer to that

On a side note, I just finished Born To Run.  I'll try to post a book review sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment