Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Catch Up Time

I didn't run on Monday, just a little too busy that day.  So I guess I made up for it yesterday when I ran 6 miles.  I don't think I'll do that all week.  I did feel pretty good by the end of the run.  It's nice to know I can push myself a little bit.

I found a beginners marathon training schedule online and will be using that as a training guide.  It's a 25 week schedule which would put me at a marathon by February.  I don't know of too many marathons in February, so I'll just have to keep up the distance before tapering off.  That's assuming I get up enough nerve to run a marathon next spring.  I guess I should start looking for local ones.  I think most are in the fall around here, so maybe that's what I'll shoot for.  I'm really just putting it off.  The thought of running a marathon to me right now is a bit unnerving, but maybe that will change in another couple of months.

1 comment:

  1. you could TOTALLY do a marathon!! i can see it now....you and Bill at the Boston marathon!! :)

    ReplyDelete