Thursday, February 17, 2011

In or Out?

So the big question is did I sign up for the marathon yet? No, sadly, I haven't. The registration deadline before the fee goes up is the end of February. So I'm giving myself a bit of extra time to feel good about my progress.

Last Friday I managed to get in a 16-mile run on the treadmill. I did just kind of get into a groove and didn't think about the fact that I was running for 2.5 hours and didn't really go anywhere. I saw many people come into the gym, do their workout and leave...all while I was busy running nowhere. It wasn't a lot of fun, but it can definitely be done. Especially since I figured out how to override the 60 minute time limit on the treadmill.

So this week's long run is only 10 miles. I may bump it up to 12 just for fun, especially since it's supposed to be really nice outside tomorrow. I haven't run outside since just before Christmas, so I'm looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment