Monday, May 2, 2011

Speed Work & New Vibrams

Over the past few weeks (since the half), I've been doing interval and speed training. A grueling task, but worth the effort. Today I ran 5.6 miles at an 8-minute mile pace! That's almost a whole minute off of my previous pace for anything over 5 miles. If I could keep up that pace for a long run, I'd be happy.

On another note, I ordered a new pair of Vibrams. My first pair (still wearing them) are starting to wear thin on the bottom. When I got my new ones, I really had no idea that they had worn so thin. I wish I would have kept track of the miles I have on them. I'll have to for this pair. I got the KSO's again. I've been happy with them, so there's really no need to get anything different. All the reviews I've read still put the KSO's above the rest, so I'm sticking with what works.

No comments:

Post a Comment